Wishlist

Tuesday 5 January 2016


Now, a new year has begun and for me that means accessorizing the home for that fresh new year feel. There are a whole bunch of things I want to buy for my home. Here are just a few things that are on my wishlist. 

First on my wishlist is cushions, I have searched high and low for cushions that I really like and would go well with my living room decor. H&M, in my eyes, have done the best looking ones for me so far.  I've chosen two from H&M. The first one is this gold and white cushion I'm in love with. There are two types of prints on the cushion. I love how you can switch them over for different occasions which will give a room a whole new look. Click to shop


The second one is this Jacquard-weave cushion. The tassels on this cushion give it an Arabian feel, which is always something I go back to when choosing items for my home. Click to shop

This chandelier from Next, I absolutely adore! It's from their Venetian collection. They also have the easy-fit version of this chandelier so if you don't want to go through the whole fuss of having a chandelier fitted, the easy-fit version is a good option. With three different colour opinions for this chandelier, you can pretty much use it whatever colour decor you have. Click to shop
These lovely Flynn scoop dining chairs from made.com are a must have for me. The curved shape and cushioned seat look so comfortable to sit on. The buttoned and pleated scoop back is such a beautiful detail, which is what drew me to it. Click to shop




Last but not least, my favourite off the wishlist. This round, mirrored, gold tray from H&M. I am obsessed with this tray, but unforunately it is sold out (cries)! If I could ever get my hands on it, I would use it to put my candles on. Click to shop






No comments:

Post a Comment