Fallen Head Over Heals

Monday 22 February 2016



I've finally taken a visit down to the new furniture shop in Queensway. It is located just underneath the new Queens building and I am absolutely in love.

Opened just last year, I can't believe it's taken me so long to take a visit! If you haven't heard of a shop called Heals, well now you have and you might even fall head over Heals! Selling furniture from the best of British and International designers, you're bound to fall for their furniture. If you're a lover of contemporary decor, this is definitely the shop for you. I had to take a little visit.

Their interior is just gorgeous. Their lighting in particular caught my eye, with a huge selection to choose from you'll be spoilt for choice. Their sleek shapes and designs are particularly eye catching and will bring character to any room. I definitely have a few picks I want for my own home. Read along and I'll take you through some of my favourites.

First off, by far my absolute favourite ceiling light, the Eos Pendant Shade. I am obsessed with this goose feathered light shade. It is a must have, especially if you like that subtle romantic feel to a room. 


These Melt Pendants are just perfect for that contemporary feel. In three different shades, you're bound to find a shade that suit's your decor. Made using vacuum moulding, this advanced technique has created the unique shapes and swirling patterns. 





How cool is this? You can even write your name in lights! These Neon Font Wall Lights are so original, who wouldn't want to write a cool phrase or a name on their wall?

The Cinema Swivel Armchair. Right, if you don't know already, I am obsessed with comfort. I can't stress more how important it is to me, especially when watching a movie and this armchair is definitely perfect for that super comfort. I mean, the name says it all! What's more, the chic design will give your living room that extra Hollywood glam you need!


(The contrast here is just beautiful, I just had to capture this shot!)

I absolutely love this fluffy rug, Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman combo. This Eames chair is just the must have item, one of the most iconic chair designs of the 20th Century.







If you're looking for some lovely fragrances for your home, they even have a whole section of scents you can choose from. From candles to stick scent diffusers, you'll be spoilt for choice. It's best to go down to the shop for their scents, 

The Pixar light! Okay so it's not called the Pixar light, it's the 1227 Giant Floor Lamp. They have it in many different colours. A perfect addition next to your desk, or you could opt for the smaller version as a desk lamp.










No comments:

Post a Comment