Liebster Award

Tuesday 23 February 2016


I found out about this award recently just like Shelly Chriswell, who nominated Step Inside My Handbag for the award! Thank you for the nomination Shelly! It's such an honour.

I think it's a great award for bloggers to get to know each other personally and find out a little bit about each other. Never heard of the Liebster? It's basically an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. A great way to discover bloggers you haven't heard of and get noticed. I'd say it's more for newbie bloggers. Shelly nominated me last weekend, I accept the nomination and now I will pass it onto others. In return I will:

  1. Recognize 5 other bloggers 
  2. Answer 11 questions that Shelly has asked me
  3. Tell readers 11 facts about me
  4. Ask 11 more questions to the bloggers I have nominated
  5. Link this post back to Shelly
Okay, so I'll start with the facts:

  1. I am 23
  2. I am Married
  3. I have a son
  4. I own a company with my sister called Barakah 
  5. I can make clothes
  6. I studied fashion, which links to the making clothes part
  7. I am obsessed with makeup 
  8. Cozy days in are my favourite 
  9. I think people think I'm a bit of a grandma
  10. I like playtime with my son
  11. Blogging is one of my new favourite things to do
So the answers to Shelly's questions, here goes:



  1. What is the one song you hear that takes you back to a certain memory? There are many songs that take me back to a certain memory, one of them is Hey Ya by Outcast. Takes me back to a pretty fun time in my life.

  2. What was your favourite vacation and why? My favourite vacation was to Turkey just over 2 years ago. It was to Antalya, it was just absolutely stunning, a proper relaxing vacation. Probably because it was my honeymoon.

  3. What did you have for dinner yesterday? Lamb chops, seasoned rice and a potato curry. 



  4. What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book? It's got to be The Cat In The Hat, takes me right back to my childhood. 

  5. Where were you 9/11/2001? Considering It was about 14 years ago, I can't quite remember.

  6. What’s your favorite word and why? I say 'Okay' quite a lot, so it's probably my favourite.

  7. What’s your biggest fear? Spiders, eekkk I'm so scared of them!

  8. Are you superstitious? Not at all!

  9. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn? Definitely mow the lawn, shovelling snow is hard labour man, and it's cold.

  10. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car? I think I'm more of an SUV kinda girl. 

  11. Have you ever written a poem? Yes, back in school, but I haven't attempted it since. Don't see myself as much of a poet. 

  12. My 11 Questions to my nominees :

    1. What's your favourite hobby on a Saturday?
    2. Cats or dogs, which do you prefer?
    3. Have you ever had a pet?
    4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    5. What's your favourite food?
    6. How long can you hold your breath for?
    7. Your favourite toy as a child?
    8. Tell me about a happy memory
    9. Now an embarrassing one
    10. What's your dream country to travel to?
    11. Can you swim?
    My 5 nominations go to...


    Congratulations guys, when you're done, please tag me in your post and leave the link below so I can read it! Good luck!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment