Tea Party Essentials AND Where To Get Them From! (Part 2)

Monday 13 February 2017

zara home tea set

So in my previous post, I spoke about what essentials you'll need if you're planning to host a tea party. That was part 1 of the tea party series. This is part 2 and I want to show you guys where you can get all of the essentials from.


I'll name you a few different stores you can check out if you need some of these items. All of the shops sell a different variety of the items so you might have to look and shop around if you are going for a particular look.

I will present to you the items I have found and I will go through all of the essentials in the same order as the previous post. I will then show you three different varieties of each item to give you guys a sort of idea of how it could look. This way, you'll be able to choose which you prefer from which shop.

1. Tiered Cake Stand
From the left, these cake stands are from Argos, Laura Ashley and Wayfair.

wayfair tiered cake standargos tiered cake standlaura ashley tiered cake stand


2. Cake Stand
From the left, these cake stands are from Amazon, Ikea and H&M

cake stand h&mcake stand amazoncake stand ikea


tea cup set zara home3. Teacup Set
This includes teacups and saucers, teapot, milk jug and sugar container. The tea sets on the right and below are from Zara Home, they sell a beautiful range. I absolutely love the delicate details on their sets it's very subtle and dainty. 


tea cup set t2 tea




The tea set below is from T2 Tea. T2 Tea is pretty much the go-to store when it comes to anything tea. From tea sets to any type of tea you want, they have! So if you really want to go all out, get both your tea and tea sets from them. You won't be disappointed! 











4. Set The Scene
You can do this with candles, comfy seat cushions, or even bunting. You can choose to use all of these or just some of them. Here is some inspiration with how you could decorate with them. These images are from H&M Home so you can also get the products from there too. Here's a link to their >>>website<<<


candles h&m
candles h&mh&m home


h&m home table cloth






5. Tablecloth and Napkins
These table cloths and napkins are from Zara Home and H&M Home. In my previous post, I mentioned that Zara Home had a huge collection and variety of table cloths and matching napkins so if you're quite particular, check them out because you're bound to find something you'll like! The table cloth on the left is from H&M Home. The table cloths and napkins below are from Zara Home.

zara home table cloth zara napkin
zara home napkin
zara home table cloth

6. Lastly, Name Place Signs 
With name place signs, you can easily make them at home. Just get small sized sheets of card, fold them over and write your guest's name on them. It's a cute little touch especially when it's handwritten. If you prefer to buy them you can get some from Etsy. I love their cute detailing on the name place signs that are sold. Here are a few of my favourites and links to where on Etsy you can buy them. 


name place signs


name place signs


name place cards

18 comments :

  1. Thanksgiving for sharing glad you included where to buy the items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous things. It's nice of you to share where they are available. That would save a lot of hassle for someone who wants to throw a tea party in your style ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so good to know! I do hope it is helpful!

      Delete
  3. i cannot wait for spring so i can make mine outside

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's making me very excited. Please do share it when you do one! I'd love to see!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely LOVE the T2 Tea sets. I've never heard of them before, but will be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do check them out! I love T2. I'm actually planning to buy a tea set from them.

      Delete
  5. I need to buy a nice tea cup seat. Already have some other things but I'm hoping to move to our own property first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them pretty much anywhere now. The sets are always so pretty

      Delete
  6. OMG that tea cup picture! I'm in love lol. Seriously need to have a tea party of some sort now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes tea parties all the way! It makes me excited when other people want to host one.

      Delete
  7. Now I need me a cuppa❤. All pretty mashaAllah. Jazakillah khair for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MashAllah, the idea alone of hosting (or even being invited to!) a tea party sounds absolutely fun and marvelous, let alone shopping for tea party items! I love the many suggestions you gave; your aesthetic taste is very refreshing, modern and minimalist! It's as if you've re-invented the classic idea of a tea party (little girls in tutus "drinking tea" from empty, plastic, pink cups), into something elegant and classy for modern-day women! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masha'Allah sis you are too kind! May Allah reward you for your beautiful words!!

      Delete
  9. Those tea cups are so gorgeous. I didn't know ikea had cake stands. Will surely check them out next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the Ikea cake stand. So affordable and looks gorgeous!

      Delete