Baby Zara Haul

Thursday 29 December 2016


Zara baby

I'm always looking forward to boxing day. It used to be about going out and shopping for myself but lately that's changed. I used to look forward to going out with my sister and we would go to our favourite shops to try to get the best bargains. One of our favourite shops was obviously Zara. Now that I've had kids though, I find myself buying from Zara kids' range more.

I think I shop more for my son's than I do for myself. Mainly because kids outgrow their clothes so quickly. They end up needing new wardrobes quite regularly. I like to dress my kids up, it's always kind of excited me. My love for dressing up and buying clothes for myself has passed onto them. I now look forward to when it's time to go shopping for them.

As Zara is one of my favourite shops, it's inevitable that I've started to go shopping for my kid's there. I'll have to admit though, they are a bit pricey sometimes which is why their sale's always come in handy! All of the products I bought from them in this post are sale items. Even their sale stuff looks great. The only problem is they sell out pretty quickly. Most of the clothes I liked were sold out in the sizes I needed. I have put up the links to the products that are still available but most of them are sold out. All of these clothes are from their online store. Here is some stuff I got for my eldest son from my most recent baby Zara haul.

By the way, I know I always go on about how much I love when something I've bought has gorgeous packaging so check out Zara's packaging. It's simple, but it's still attractive. I also love the fact that they're boxes are recycled! Yay, go Zara!

recycling

zara packaging

zara kids

So let me talk you through what I have bought. One shirt, two trousers and two t-shirts. they're all basics that he needs right now.

  • I always make sure I have at least one shirt in my son's wardrobe as we never know when we'll need him to look smart for an occasion.
  • The t-shirts are both baggy fit comfortable t-shirts to go with the trousers I chose. They both have pockets which I find really cute. I always wonder what toddlers would put inside their pockets. Hmm. 
  • Lastly, I chose really comfy trousers for him as lately he's been quite fussy with his trousers restricting him. My son is a little runner, he loves to run and be active so these comfy but stylish trousers Zara were selling were just perfect. 


zara baby

Herringbone shirt

kids rooms

Striped top with pocket 

zara tshirt

zara tshirt

zaratshirt

zara tshirt

Harem Trousers


zara trousers

zara baby trousers

13 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute mashaAllah! I love clothes so I think my love for dressing up and clothes will also transfer over to my kids the day Allah blesses me with children. �� great post. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameen, May Allah bless you with beautiful pious children! Yes that's exactly what happened to me! Us shopaholics end up shopping for our kids a lot :)

      Delete
  3. Agree that I seem to shop more for the kids than myself! Loving the outfits...they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny how us mums end up doing that right!

      Delete
  4. I love Zara kids, they have lovely designs. After becoming a mum, I always shop for my son rather than getting things for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Zara kids is just too adorable! I shop more for them in Zara than for myself! (cries slightly)

      Delete
  5. Such prettiness! MashaAllah. May they remain the coolness of your eyes. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Zara too. We had one in Vancouver, BC and it was our favorite store to shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you! It's my favourite too!

      Delete
  7. Since the time lil'M has come in my life...It is mostly about her shopping only to me...I love picking up stuff for her...Zara is one of my fav brand and these look cute....good choice....

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so good❤
    Zara is my favorite brand too.
    They have such a great clothing line specially for kids.

    ReplyDelete