Autumn Wishlist

Thursday 29 September 2016

Summer's nearly over! Noooo! It never seems to stay for long enough does it? Doesn't it always feel like the shortest season? We'll literally get a few weeks of lovely sunshine and that's it! Before we know it, it's back to rainy London again. Don't get me wrong, I do love a good old cozy evening in on a rainy night but Summer, you will surely be missed. Those bright long days sitting under the lovely heat in Hyde Park. Fellow Londoners, you'll know what I'm talking about (wink).

Since we're going into our lovely season Autumn, I believe it's that time again where we need to make our homes look all Autumny too! I love this season and one thing that always gets me excited is those lovely colourful leaves you see everywhere as the green trees darken. Which reminds me of my decor. I feel like it's a little too summery at the moment. Everything is so bright and white, I feel like I might need a few darker colours just to prepare me for cosy evenings and beautiful scented candles with dimmed lights and hot chocolate!

It's getting me all excited. Well what's exciting me more is buying all the little accessories to get me ready for that time. I have a few ideas of what I want to get (I probably won't actually get around to buying them) but it's nice to plan ahead right? I have prepared a wishlist to help me get into the Autumn spirit. Read on and I'll show you what I have in mind. Everything I have chosen is a little bit random, and will go in different places in my home, but it's just my way of getting ready.

So basically I've decided this Autumn I've chosen mostly organizing items and loads of candles. Right now I am really feeling the new H&M collection of storage goods. The colours are just divine, especially for all of the bits and bobs they have in the office decor. Black and gold. I mean their whole collection this season is just gorgeous. It really makes me want to just prepare for those nights in with movies and hot chocolate. But well I can't buy everything, so I have decided to stick to the storage section and get little bits here and there to kind of just prepare my winter nights writing blog posts with lovely office decor around me.

For the candles, I have stuck mostly to Zara Home. Their candles are always so beautiful and this season I have chosen a few of my favourites giving the wintery feel to my home. I'll be honest, I don't usually buy a lot of candles so I think planning to buy some might get me to actually do it! I think that image of having all of the candles around on a tray whilst all the lights are dimmed making me really look forward to winter.


There are only 2 shops I have chosen all of these items from because I love the Autumny look they have this season. I'll probably come across a lot more throughout the months but for now, these are a few items I am loving. Yes some of them are a bit random, but I guess this gives you an overall gist of what I am going for. 

Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are  from H&M Home.
Numbers 7, 8, 9, 10 are from Zara Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment