A Tea Party With Not Much Tea At All!

Friday 10 June 2016


This is just a quick post of a tea party I had a few weeks ago that I just wanted to share with you all. Yes a few weeks ago, talk about procrastination! I've been meaning to post it for such a long time and finally I have had the energy to do it.

This is basically how a tea party would go at my place, especially when it's hot. I mean I do love my tea, but on a hot day when I want cake, I need an alternative to tea so some soft drinks always does the trick for me! And I also find my guests don't always want tea so having that option of soft drinks is always lovely.

If you look at the pictures, I basically have a colour scheme going which just makes it a little bit more attractive, especially in front of the guests. I guess for me, as well as having something to eat, it's also about having some eye candy while you eat. This leads to having some table decor and flowers which pretty much always do the trick. Lastly, matching crockery, for me only my teacups and actually match, but keeping it in the same colour group will help if matching isn't available.







No comments:

Post a Comment